5 Ultimate Reason Why You Need To Start Your First Blog With Blogger

 

Here are five Ultimate reason why you need to start your first blog with blogger popularly called blogspot blog.


Blogging with blogger is quiet a good start for every beginner. 

This is due to various reasons that will be stated within this article.


Blogging with blogger


Starting my first blog as a beginner blogger, I was drawn to the ultimate blogging platform called wordpress by youtubers, some bloggers and even friends.


As a newbie, I was nervous and without experience but I decided I start my blog.


Note》》in this article, I will be making use of the word blogger, google blogger and blogspot interchangeably.

I started with a very competitive niche and did all I could. On my first month, I was able to rank among the top 3 on google  in some keywords.


This was a very big achievement for me, after like three months, i was rolling in organic traffic. At the end of everything, I consider the blog a failure.


The main reason I consider it a failure was my inability to understand blogging from a marketer perspective and also because I didnt meet up with my goals for the blog.


I then moved to  blogger and created a test blog to see if I would succeed and make good tons out of this free platform.


Without a custom domain name, I was able to grow and make money from blogger. Also I met with my goals while using blogger.


With that being said, let’s consider the main reason why you should start your first blog with blogger.


Blogger


#1. BLOGGER IS FREE


Among the numerous BLOGGING platform out there, blogger have been able to stand out because it is free and  reliable.


Although most people dont value free stuff, blogger gives you the advantage of also making your blog premium by buying a domain name and registering it with your free hosting provider.


You are charge less with no monthly or yearly payment and you also enjoy the same benefits of a premium blogger.


As it is always said, failure gives you the experience to know how to succeed, blogger help you to fail your way to success.


You owe no one apology if you aren’t serious with your blog, you are not under pressure to write article and also you are not bother much about yearly renewal.


What else would you want? A free blog that you can either succeed or learn through failures or you can pay and still fail?


#2 YOU CAN MONITIZE BLOGGER


Since blogger isbowned by google, you are therefore privilege to monitize your blog if you want to.


Blogger is accepted by 8 out of every 10 ads agency. You can find ads agency that will be interested in your blog even if you dont have a custom domain name.


Monitization are in various forms. in another article, I will give out all the method which can be used to monitize a blogger blog.


BEST MONITIZATION FORM FOR BLOGSPOT BLOGGERS 


Monitizing with ads agency is the most common method by which most blogger are aware of when they think of google blogger.

Well, let me surprise you that is just one of the ways if not the least possible way.

Below are the best way to monitize a blogger blog


1. Affiliate linking


Affiliate linking in a layman terms is redirecting people visiting your blog to another blog.

This can be done in various forms and for various reasons but at the end, the blogger makes a cool cash from redirecting people.

Example of affiliate website include amazon.com, clickbank and shareasales.


2. Sponsored posting


If your blogger blog is getting enough traffic, then you can make use of this method.

Sponsored post is allowing people display their events, products and more on your blog for reasonable amount.

To read more about the best method, check out the article as I explain in dept how to easily carry out these steps.


3. Ads agency


Ads agency is the most popular form of it all, almost half the percentage of the world blog make use of one ads company or the other.


Ads are great if you find a better one. Also ads can look bad for your readers and subscribers if you dont place them in relevant places.


#3. BLOGGER IS TRUSTED BY MILLIONS


Most people trust blogger because of its ability to manage a lot of traffic.

Blogger has been tested by many people and a lot of review has been done by top blogger.

I also have my fair share of the blogger website testing before the creation of this website.

#note; although some of my blogger friend have complain to me that their blog was shut down because of high traffic, I haven’t really experienced such dismay.


All my blogger blog have relevant monthly visit and I have no issue with been shut down or slow loading time.


#4. BLOGGER IS BEGINNER FRIENDLY 

Every beginner always want something easy to navigate, learn and can he able to set to a very customizable form.

Blogger is the answer to that. From the ratings and reviews of other blogger, blogging with blogger is very easy.


It can be learnt and understand within seconds depending on how fast you can cope with learning.

Blogger also have many tutorial on youtube that explains where you are and where you want to be with your blog.



#5. BLOGGER DOES NOT REQUIRE EXCESS CODING IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT CODING.

Having less idea about CODING? Then you should try blogger out.

Blogger doesnt require much coding if you want a basic blog. Apart from the fact that most programmers try to get their hands dirty, blogger doesnt require much.


When I started with blogger, I had little to no idea about how to code. I was able to build my first blog from the stand point of less CODING to become a blog with larger monthly traffic.


Yes! You can blog with out having any idea of coding. Blogger give you all this for less.


CONCLUSION 


Blogger is really a great platform for beginners. As stated in the article, there is no harm trying it out as you dont get penalised for it.


You can try out the inter phase and see how it looks so as to have a basic idea of everything.


Also, if you are good in coding, you can always code it to look more professional and mature by adding relevant features and settings.


You can also see other article that can help you get your blog into professional point from this website.


I hope this article help you get started. Kudos!




Post a Comment

1 Comments

Please dont spam on my comment box.
All spam comment will be deleted!