Here are top website to download free background sound effect for YouTube videos.
Hi youtubers, do you want to know where to get free sound for your youtube videos?
Here are three most trusted place you can get free sound from.
1. YouTube audio library
2. Empidemic sound
3. Adobe audition library
YOUTUBE AUDIO LIBRARY
This is officially owned by youtube. It is a free collection of sound created by youtube team and it is free to use.
You can access the library from this link
EMPEDEMIC SOUND
This is another great place to find background music.
It has thousand of visitors and their sound is really great.
When I started out, I usually make use of epidemic sound.
Yo visit their website, click HERE or visit epidemicsound.com
In epidemics sound, you have the privilege to use it for at least 30 days to see of you love their production.
The 30 days trial are your free ticket but after 30 days, you a made to pay for the sounds.
Adobe Audition library (free)
This is owned by Adobe company. If you have an active license to use Adobe Audition, you also are allowed to use this library of professional sound effects conveniently arranged into segment.
you can also download them manually into your device for external uses. folders for quick download.
To access it, visit this link.
Before we head to questions asked, let’s talk about the value of sound in YouTube videos.
WHY DO I NEED SOUND FOR MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
There are various reasons why you need sound in your video. This reasons include; making your video cool to listen to, feel all gap in speaking, making your video look professional e.t.c
When your video is backed by a music, it become cool to listen to.
I guess you have bump into videos and you just opt out of the video because of the way the individual is talking.
Sound feel the gals for those. It help you adjust your voice and pronunciation. Your video becomes professional.
I guess you have seen videos on youtube posted by most professional youtubers.
They mostly add sound effect to their videos(just a fact).
Now to the questions most new youtubers asked, we took a few.
If you have any question that isn’t answered here, please do ask it in the comment box below
IS BACKGROUND SOUND COMPULSORY FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS
No! Background sound is not compulsory for your videos.
You can have the option to leave it blank(without add a background videos for your channel) or add a sound effect.
Having sound effect in the background make the video more interesting and cool.
DO I PAY FOR USING YOUTUBE AUDIO LIBRARY?
No! There are service website were you can make registration payment to use their videos but youtube audio library is free to use.
background sound effect free download site are much and you can get them online.
I would prefer you make use of youtube audio library as it is owned by youtube itself.
I hope I have been able to cover much for you on youtube sound effect and where to get them.
QUESTION FOR YOU; from the article, do you think I am being fair as claiming youtube is the best?
Also, do you know another website to download free sound for your videos?

0 Comments
Please dont spam on my comment box.
All spam comment will be deleted!