You want to create your own YouTube channel and you don’t have your own videos? Here is a very good way to get started.
YouTube is the world outstanding library of videos, you can find video of any sort on YouTube.
YouTube have the better advantage of allow video upload creator make money from their uploading their content.
With the monetization being effective, more people are creating video every day that assist learning and give answers to questions.
Must read ;how to create a youtube channel using you cell phone
One funny video I saw was how to boil water. The video was really funny because the creator has up to 1.5 million views and thousand of likes on the video.
Who on earth do not know how to boil water? Well let’s leave that outside.
The funny part is that the guy gets paid for the video he just did in his kitchen with a kettle.
This shows how relevant and very easy you can use YouTube both to send information and make money.
This article will explain in details how you can get free videos for your channel.
Note: the videos are copy right free and are in sections(clip). You will be the one To edit and add all clip together to form your video.
To get this clips for video, you can visit
#1. Pixels.com
#2. Internet archive
This are the only two method I know which you can get free video.
#1. Pixels.com
This is a regular website that have thousand of video in its stock.
When I first visited this site, I thought it has only pictures in stock. I was surprised when I came across some clips which was stated to be free.
I went to YouTube as made some search a out it and I found out that most youtubers make use of it
Pixels.com have any kind of video format you want. From drone footage to blur videos.
You can combine these clip to form a video on YouTube and you would not be penalize.
#2. Internet archive
This is a website that has the record of almost everything on net.
As the names implies, it contains anything that has ever gone to the internet.
Internet archive is different from pixels.
Why most of the video are free to use, others are copyrighted and owned by people.
All you need do is to find the free once.
You can also get free sound there, such as book review or music and use for your YouTube videos.
Note; you can get free music to add to your youtube videos here!
CONCLUSION
Everything free can be found on the internet, you only have to search.
You can also gather videos on YouTube if you take them in clip and explain HERE.
Ensure that you don’t go against the YouTube copyright laws on sound and videos else your channel would be suspended.
Having low youtube viewers?, check out this thumbnail series
QUESTION FOR YOU; what video editing software do you think is best in joining clip for YouTube?

0 Comments
Please dont spam on my comment box.
All spam comment will be deleted!