Adding a download link to your blogger or blogspot blog is easy to do and in this tutorial, I will give you two basic steps that you can use in adding a download link to your blogger blog.
Waking up this morning, I took my phone and then went to this blogging community which I belong to just to see the update of today, and the first question I saw was how to add download link to blogger.
After answering the question for the young blogger, I sat down and recall that I too went through the same stress of how to do so. Remembering going to youtube and searching for how to do so but couldn’t find a much explanation until I met a channel that taught me the first step I will be sharing today, why the second was the idea I brought from it.
So I thought that since most blogspot blogger need this tutorial, why don’t I do a quick write up for them on how to get this going. Well, here we are with the complete guild on how to add a download link to blogger.
HOW TO ADD DOWNLOAD LINK TO BLOGGER STEP BY STEP GUILD
In the tutorial I watched, the steps below was how I learn to add download link to blogger
1. Create the file you want to share
2. Upload it to free or paid server depend on you
3. Copy the download link given to you
4. Add it to your blogger post or pictures.
The above process was what I learnt and in detailed explanation, here is how it is done; firstly you create a downloadable file of what you want your blogger blog visitor to download secondly you look for a server like mediafile.net, apple colud, google drive e.t.c
After uploading, you get to collect the downloadable link given, note that the link will be given automatically. Ensure to avoid every of my blogging mistake and follow the process as stated.
Copy the given link and don’t try to be smart about it or try to write it, then go to blogger and click on the add link or insert link tab and then add. The same way you add a link to another website on hyperlink.
You can do this for both image and text it all depend on what you want people to click on. This is the first method on adding downloadable link to blogger or blogspot blog.
EASIEST METHOD TO ADD A DOWNLOAD LINK TO A BLOGGER WEBSITE
If you are familiar with search engine optimization guild then you will understand that this step could be more easy if you understand it and it can build a good website structure for you.
The second step to add downloadable link to blogger is
1. Go to your favorite website
2. Copy the download link
3. Insert the link into yours as hyperlink
4. Ensure it is marked as no follow
5. Done
The steps above is the quickest and ensure that it doesn’t contain do follow link
as google doesn’t like the link form. Also know that, if you want your visitors
to pay for the product you want them to download, then you should try using
this website to upload and create
payment for downloadable content.
Note that using the link above, you stand a chance to earn $10 on registration and you can set any price of your choice to the product you want them to download.
All blogger should utilize the opportunity of becoming part of it as it will grant you a good method for rewarding your passion.
I hope this article has explained the basic step in a more detailed method on how to add download link to blogger and if you have any question, please use the comment box as I will try to reply immediately.
NOTE; this article contain one affiliate link for blogger using both wordpress and blogspot to blog as a way of monetizing their passion and by clicking on it, a get a small commission with no effect of it to you or no extra charges and you also get a commission on first registration.

0 Comments
Please dont spam on my comment box.
All spam comment will be deleted!