How google AdSense works | 2020 guild to google AdSense

Ever wonder why google AdSense doesn’t work for some certain bloggers?, here are what they fail to know about how AdSense work.

Most blogger complain of two reason why google AdSense doesn’t work for them, they are 

1. I wasn’t accepted by google AdSense agency

2. I couldn’t integrate the ads code to my blog.

Why should implementation of adsense be hard for a blogger that has spend much time creating relevant content?

guild to google AdSense


Here are what blogger failed to know and how google to make google AdSense work for you.

Remember I explained in MY BLOGGING MISTAKE how I had my fair share of AdSense.

I wasn’t approved by google AdSense, media.net and even info link. I was sad and I failed to recognize that I could still make money from the blog.

Well, I couldn’t monetize my blog but I was left with so many question such as ; why did google AdSense team rejected my blog?.

It took me time to understand the basis of how AdSense team work.

That doesn’t mean that there wasn’t any AdSense agency that I could apply for, I for sure only go for the best. 

So I left the blog and decide to learn and teach others from my mistake.

HOW DOES GOOGLE ADSENSE WORK?

 Here are the best possible ways to make AdSense work for you

1. Sign up correctly 

2. Understand how to implement it

3. Look for the most favourable place to input your AdSense code

4. Read about their policy issue

5. Always track your progress.


If you want to make adsense work for you, you should be aware of the above given point.

Although there are many more point that can be added to it, yet this made the most relevant and important.

Without these, you might simply not like google adsense program.

SIGN UP CORRECTLY 

Adsense won’t work correctly if it is not properly install(for only wordpress bloggers).

Most blogger using blogspot doesnt have this issue as their codes are already installed within the template.

When signing up with google adsense, you will be given a code to install in your website.

If you are using wordpress, installing the code shouldn’t be a issue because there are plugins that can help you do it.


The problem comes when they place the code. You will be told to place the code in the header tag, between the opening and closing head tag.

Most blogger fail to recognize that. They place the code where ever they fill like and that’s probably in the body section.

Therefore they end up having trouble with adsense verification.


UNDERSTAND HOW TO IMPLEMENT IT

How to implement the adsense code depend totally on the publisher.

It’s your choice to either place the ads between paragraphs or place it in within  the side bar widget.

How you implement it determines how much you make from it.

Low implementation leads to low payment rate. Also this can be limited to make adsense work for you if you UNDERSTAND AUTO ADS.

LOOK FOR A FAVOURABLE PLACE

Looking for a favourable place to implement your adsense code is the same as having a favourite place.

The best place to put adsense code is normal on the side bar, it has more visibility there.


READ ABOUT THEIR POLICY ISSUE


Knowing about google adsense policy makes you stay aware of the do and dont of the agency.

Most blogger complain that their application was denied by google and they can tell why.

The main reason your adsense application to google will be denied is if you dont meet up with their program policy.

How do you know their policy? Well visit google ads policy website.


ALWAYS TRACK YOUR PROGRESS

I'd advice you to add this to your check list if you want to be sure weather or not you are making progress.

Sometimes, adsense might be displayed on your blog yet you aren't benefiting much from it.

Track all your progress to better enable adsense work for you.

If you are new to adsense,  here is how adsense work!.

CONCLUSION: adsense is a great agency that can help you make money.

May bloggers have tried it and some are still trying it. 

The testimony is always yes it works fine and pays well. Try as much as to include one in your blog if you desire.




Post a Comment

0 Comments